🍂 Fall in adore with the seasonal flavors in our new slide dish, genuine Brazilian Street Corn. Chef Antonio shows us how to make utilizing savory spices that pair with the purely natural sweetness of the corn to make the excellent complement to any favourite fireplace-roasted cut or journey to the Sector Table.
Brazilian Street Corn Salad Recipe:
– 6 cups of new or frozen sweet corn
– 12 mini sweet peppers, roasted and diced
– ¼ cup lime juice
– 1 and ¼ cup mayonnaise
– ¾ cup sour cream
– ¼ cup chopped refreshing parsley, in addition extra for topping
– 1 cup feta cheese, additionally much more for topping
– 1 tablespoon contemporary basil leaves, finely chopped or julienned
– 1 tablespoon Brazilian rub
– Zest of 1 lime
– ½ teaspoon salt
– ½ teaspoon pepper
1. Coat mini sweet peppers with olive oil and salt and roast in the oven at 400 levels for 15 minutes.
2. As soon as completed roasting, chop the mini peppers finely.
3. Chop or julienne the refreshing basil leaves in skinny strips.
4. In a big bowl incorporate corn, chopped roasted peppers, lime juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, feta, refreshing basil, Brazilian rub and lime zest.
5. After blended and plated, garnish with feta cheese, parsley and Brazilian rub. Appreciate!
Overall Likes = 14
Overall Dislikes =
Scroll Down to Go through all Comments Underneath: