Easy churros recipe with hot chocolate dipping sauce. Follw this recipe to learn how to make perfect churros.
MORE DESSET RECIPES:
Easy Spanish Churros (egg free and dairy version):
Giant Oreo Cake:
No-Bake Strawberry cheesecake:
Matcha Crepe Cake:
New York Cheesecake:
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1 cup (240ml) water
1 cup (125g) all-purpose flour
1 stick butter (110g)
2 tbsp sugar + 1/4 cup for coating
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
200g dark chocolate
1 cup heavy cream
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine water, 2 tablespoons sugar, salt and butter. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat to low. Stir in flour until mixture forms a ball, about 1 minute.
2. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until incorporated after each addition; spoon mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a large open-star tip.
3. Heat oil for frying in a Dutch-oven or deep skillet to 356F (180C). Pipe strips of dough into hot oil using a pastry bag. Fry until golden; drain on paper towels.
4. Combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon. Roll the churros in the mixture.
5. Chocolate sauce: heat heavy cream. Pour the cream over the chocolate. Let sit 1 minute. Stir well until smooth.
6. Serve immediately.
Canon EOS 80D:
Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 Lens:
*some links provided above are affiliate links
Total Likes = 91214
Total Dislikes = 1814
Scroll Down to Read all Comments Below: